Monday 31 December 2018

2019 Election - Running for PEO Councillor-at-Large

Happy New Year! 


I noticed this week that all the election material has been posted to the PEO website, stop by and take the time to get to know all of the candidates and their platforms before you vote later this winter.



A bit about me, this past summer I retired from the Ontario Public Service where I had held a variety of technical and leadership positions for about 15 years in a regulatory environment.  I served PEO council as a Northern Regional Councillor 2012-2014 and Vice President (Appointed) 2013.  It was a challenge to balance being fully employed and representing Northern Ontario Engineers, now that I'm retired, I look forward to contributing to my profession by serving on council and volunteering for committees to improve our association.



Make sure to check out the All-Candidate Meetings which will be broadcast live January 7th to 9th and available for viewing afterwards on the PEO website.


I will be updating my blog thoughout the election, so please stop by - I'd love to hear from you as well so please send me questions.  I can also be found on Facebook and Twitter.  

I wish you good health and happiness for 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment